Fashion Flash is Here at Last
The Fashion News Mini-Mag for Women over 45
Fashion Flash, Find it, Read it!
What is Fashion Flash? A fashion news mini-mag for Women over 45 compiled by bloggers over 45 who talk about all things fashion, beauty and health related to Women over 45.
Menopause Makeover, via the gorgeous Staness Jonekos, is hosting Fashion Flash this week. Women over 45, you won’t want to miss these topics:
- Find out (in the cutest video ever) how a little boy is just like a Menopausal Woman
- Discover a new website for plus size women — Beau Coo
- How to dress like a rocker chick even if you are over 45
- Ever wanted a nose job? Check out the trends
- Find out how to prehab to avoid the rehab of orthopedic injuries
- How to achieve hair that has va-voom volume
- How to be to be cool, confident and current on a job interview
- Get details on a popular food that is good for both your heart and complexion
- Discover favorite beauty oils for face, skin and hair
- Top 10 household chores for burning calories
We have some news right here for Men and Women over 45!
People who have cataract surgery live longer
People with cataract-related vision loss who have had cataract surgery to improve their sight are living longer than those with visual impairment who chose not to have the procedure, according to an Australian cohort study published this month in Ophthalmology, the journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. After comparing the two groups, the researchers found a 40 percent lower long-term mortality risk in those who had the surgery.
Ellen Dolgen joins GLAMTM Great Life After Menopause
Ellen Dolgen, menopause awareness expert (and recently featured fashion star on our blog) has some exciting news for us:
I am excited to be the key alliance spokesperson for GLAMTM Great Life After Menopause. A new women’s health awareness group, sponsored by Novo Nordisk, to help get women talking about menopause. Click on the new GLAMTMGreat Life after Menopause link and learn more about this GLAM-tastic group of 5 outspoken women’s health advocates. It’s not a campaign it is a movement for empowerment and women’s health that is long overdue!
Come Back next week for Fashion Flash Monday, where we let you know all the News for Women over 45
Disclosure: I was NOT compensated in anyway for the information for Fashion Flash or for Fashion News!