Cafe Steamers Fresh Flavors Unlocked by Steam
This review is for Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers. I am participating in a Vibrant Influencer Network Healthy Choice campaign. I have been provided with free products and remuneration in exchange for my honest opinions about the products. All opinions are my own and were not influenced, nor reviewed, by Healthy Choice prior to posting.
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers: Grilled Basil Chicken 270 Calories 18g Protein 20g Whole Grain
The Chief Blonde Remarks: Recently, I had the chance to complete a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers review. As I had never tried Cafe Steamers before, I was certainly intrigued. Healthy Choice has various varieties of Cafe Steamers including Mediterrean Inspired, Asian Inspired, Top Chef Cafe Steamers, Cafe Steamers, and their newest variety 100% Natural Cafe Steamers. Under these 5 different varities you will find 25 different culinary-inspired steaming meals with a crisp and fresh taste. That’s almost enough for a whole month!
What is a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer anyway?
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Tray-in Tray Technology
The Café Steamers uses a tray-in-tray technology that separates the ingredients while cooking – so the vegetables are crisper and the pasta is al dente and you get to pour on the sauce. In the new 100% Natural Cafe Steamer varieties, you will find steamedimproved vegetables and an increased the amount of sauce, as well.
100% Natural variety requested and provided by Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer Fans
I thought it was cool to find out that Healthy Choice Steamer fans said they wanted 100% Natural Cafe Steamers that were all vegetarian. Healthy Choice responded with 5 yummy meals:
· Portabella Marsala Pasta: Freshly made whole wheat pasta and rich crimini mushrooms, tossed with a savory Marsala wine sauce and topped with rich fontina cheese.
· Pumpkin Squash Ravioli: Tender pumpkin-stuffed ravioli with crisp green beans, sweet butternut squash, and juicy Granny Smith apples, topped with a tasty butter-sage sauce.
· Tortellini Primavera Pasta: Four-cheese-stuffed tortellini featuring whole-grain pasta, julienne carrots, and red pepper strips and now includes more tortellini and sauce.
· Asian Potstickers: Vegetarian dish served on a bed of rice and covered with a sweet Asian-style sauce. We’ve also added more potstickers and sauce, while making it less spicy, per consumer feedback.
· Portabella Spinach Parmesan: Freshly-made whole wheat pasta, and now featuring even more baby portabella mushrooms, red peppers, tomatoes and spinach.
Watch for 100% Natural Healthy Choice Steamer in your store now, as Healthy Choice started rolling them out in July!