Counting down to a Better You by Summer?
A Recipe to Count Down to a Better You: Guilt Free!
- 6 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and julienned
- 1 small pear, julienned
- ¼ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Prepare Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- Spread each tortilla with cream cheese to within ½ inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with chopped shallot.
- Arrange chicken in a line across center of tortilla, top with avocado and pear slices. Sprinkle walnuts over top.
- Roll up and tuck in the ends. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Slice in half for presentation.
Here’s some Facts from Tyson:
Smart Eating Plans for Summer
Based on the Infographic above it’s apparent many of you want to find an approach for smart eating. The infographic is the result of a national survey on behalf of the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® product line to understand what is motivating Americans to make positive changes to their lifestyle. These motivations include plans to eat healthier via calorie counting, menu planning with 98% fat-free meat, and pre-prepared meals. The survey also uncovered what foods Americans are eating to make these changes: 74% plan to eat more grilled chicken, along with fruits, veggies and whole grains.
“Count Down to a Better You”
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products is kicking off “Count Down to a Better You” and the program will run 100 days. The program ends on June 21, 2013 (the official first day of summer–Perfect timing right?). The “Count Down to a Better You” Progam will help you be YOUR BEST by summer time. The more bags of eligible Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products you purchase, the more opportunities you have to win exciting gift codes to top online fitness and cooking retailers!
- BUY Grilled & Ready® products
- SAVE the package UPC codes
- REDEEM them for gift codes to use with select online retailers.
- Get all the Details on the Grilled & Ready Facebook Tab
Now Folks, I am not talking itsy bitsy gift codes. Here’s the rundown: By collecting six, nine or twelve UPC codes from eligible products, you can redeem for a $10, $25 or $50 gift code to REI, Giaim, Spa Finder, iTunes or Cooking.com! As an added bonus, you can also enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 10 grand prizes – a $500 VISA gift card. Oh! and you can download some great Tyson coupons as well.
Get Social with Tyson:
Blog Note: I was compensated for this sponsored post made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.