Raspberry Dump Cake Recipe
Keeping it Simple!!
Mama’s Raspberry Dump Cake Recipe, yes the title sounds unappetizing, but it is truly delicious.
This recipe is a cross between a cookie bar and a cobbler. I have been making this for four decades and still receive requests for it. It is a great addition to a brunch or as an evening dessert with a scoop of ice cream. Very easy, only five ingredients.
- 1 18-21 ounce can Pie filling ( strawberry/cherry/raspberry ) your choice
- 1 18-21 ounce can Crushed pineapple
- 1 18 ounce Yellow Cake Mix
- 1½ Sticks of Butter
- 1 cup of Sliced Almonds or Pecan pieces
- Using a glass rectangular baking dish;
- Pour pie filling of choice and crushed pineapple into pan, mix together well.
- Dump dry yellow cake mix over fruit and spread evenly.
- For the next layer, slice the butter thinly, distributing uniformly over cake mix as you slice.
- Finish by sprinkling your choice of nuts on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
- Cool 1 hour or until crust has hardened slightly.
See our other recipes at Still Blonde after all these Years