HoneyBaked’s New Recipe Turkey Breast Gobble it up for the Holidays!
The HoneyBaked Ham Co. Store in Troy, MI
The Chief Blonde Remarks: HoneyBaked’s New Recipe Turkey Breast Review …now there is an easy thing to do! From the second I opened the door of the HoneyBaked Ham Co. store in Troy, Michigan, I knew I was going to LOVE this place. CONFESSION: I have never been to a HoneyBaked Ham store!
Left to Right (Top To Bottom): Free Samples of Rosemary Turkey Breast; Saundi, the Asst. Store Manager presenting me with my review dinner; HoneyBaked’s New Recipe Turkey Breast $22.99 ; (final two pictures bottom) some of the Specialty Products sold in the store including local candies, breads and McClure’s Pickles..mmmm.
HoneyBaked Ham..FUN FACTS
Saundi, the Asst. Store Manager was beyond nice and took time to point out all kinds of details about HoneyBaked’s New Recipe Turkey Breast and so much more!
Did you know that HoneyBaked Ham:
- was originally founded by Harry A. Hoenselaar in Michigan over 40 years ago?
- serves takeout individual lunches and dinners in their stores including: sandwiches, salads, box lunches and desserts?
- has a monster 55 page catalog for you to order gifts for any occasion?
- does Corporate Employee Gifting programs?
My HoneyBaked New Recipe Turkey Breast Review Dinner
While HoneyBaked has been selling turkey for more than 20 years, this year, they reformulated their recipe and the new recipe is more tender and flavorful than ever. I received the Roasted Turkey Breast (3lbs–specially priced at $22.95) and two sides (Broccoli Rice Casserole and Potatoes Au Gratin, $12.99 for two). My take home meal rang in at $35.98 + the Vanilla Rum Cake.
HoneyBaked New Recipe Turkey Breast Features:
- 98% fat free
- 100% turkey breast meat
- Slow roasted for that home-cooked flavor
- Moist and tender
- Available roasted or smoked
- Each turkey breast is sliced for convenient serving and is hand-finished with our signature sweet and crunchy HoneyBaked glaze.
- Regular price $22.99
What Did my Honey Baked Turkey Breast Review Dinner Look Like and How did it Taste?
Left to Right (top to Bottom): Potatoes Augratin; our entire HoneyBaked’s New Recipe Turkey Breast review Meal; Roasted Turkey Breast; Spinach Salad (our own); Vanilla Rum Pound Cake; another shot of the Roasted Turkey Breast; Plated review meal; and Broccoli Rice Casserole.
Our Impression of each Menu Element:
- HoneyBaked’s New Recipe Turkey Breast Roasted: 3lbs gave us 10 generous servings, delicious moist flavor that even tasted superb on reheating. Extremely good value and taste. 3 thumbs up from all tasters
- Broccoli Rice Casserole: My son loved it, Walt was neutral, I gave it a big pass.
- Potatoes Au Gratin: Cheesy and flavorful, would buy again. 3 thumbs up from all tasters
- Rum Vanilla Pound Cake: Incredible to the point that we had to freeze the leftovers to keep from scarfing it all down! 3 thumbs up from all tasters
For my Readers:
- Find HoneyBaked at their Website: www.honeybakedfoods.com