Welcome to the Ultimate Blog party sponsored by Skin Authority!
Welcome to the PARTY! Your Hostess, is the Chief Blonde and this Blog is Still Blonde after all these YEARS! We target Women over 45 and ANYONE who loves contest over $50!
We’ve got on our Party Clothes, do you?
(Check out all of our Outfit posts Modeled by Women over 45)
The House is decorated Luau style!
(See our Luau of Love Bridal Shower Decorations)
Skin Authority has provided us with the prizes!
2 Winners will win $104 of Skin Authority GO! Man Kits ($52/winner)
2 Winners will win $104 of Skin Authority GO! Teen Kits ($52/winner)
Wowza, that 4 winners and $208 worth of prizes from Skin Authority and Still Blonde after all these YEARS!
Here’s a little about each Prize:
The GO! Man Kit–Every guy needs to protect their skin from the harmful and harsh effects of sun, aging, lifestyle, and the environment. But there’s not enough time each day for time-consuming skin care regimens. This simple routine can produce healthier skin and protect from future damage in just two steps, day and night. Now it’s easy to include skin care into the busiest lifestyle! GO! Man kit includes (0.7oz each): Daily Cleanser, Night Revitalizer, Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 30 UVA 4-stars
The GO! Teen Kit–This kit contains four scientifically balanced products proven to address the factors that cause breakouts, redness, and spots. In just a few steps, skin will look and stay clear and smooth, without feeling too oily or too dry. This kit is ideal for teens, young adults, and anyone seeking a powerful clear skin solution. Go ahead and change your profile picture. Kit include: Daily Cleanser, 0.7 fl oz; Acne and Oil Control, 0.7 fl oz; Vitamin A Cell Renewal, 0.7 fl oz; Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 30 UVA 4-Stars, 0.7 fl oz.
The Chief Blonde’s Husband has reviewed the GO! Man Kit–head here to read his review. Here’s an excerpt from his review:
Now that I am 51, my skin has gone from oily to dry. I occasionally show signs of redness and rosacea. I really liked the moisturizer compared to others I have tried, it doesn’t have a strong fragrance so I don’t feel “Girly” wearing it and it doesn’t irritate my wife who is very fragrance sensitive. Another reason I like the moisturizer is that it has such a high SPF. With all the yard work I do in the spring, I value this component as my family tends toward skin cancer. I used the Skin Cleanser each day in the shower…it wasn’t complicated to use. …I felt like the Night Revitalizer was a product I never would have tried if it wasn’t in the kit…but it was my favorite. READ THE REST OF THE GO! MAN FROM SKIN AUTHORITY REVIEW>>>>
SO LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Enter below and WIN!
THE CONTEST: Contest runs from April 1 –April 8, 2011
THE PRIZE: 4 Winners will take home an a Skin Authority Kit worth a total value of $208 ($52/kit)
Please follow the instructions below to enter to win a Skin Authority GO! Man or GO! Teen Kit
- MAIN ENTRY: You must follow Still Blonde after all these YEARS on GFC publicly (go to right hand sidebar–Friend a Blonde Heading) and then visit Skin Authority and tell us which Skin Authority Product you would choose, then leave me a comment telling me all about it. (+1 entry=1 comment below)
You may do all of the Bonus Entries below, some or none.
- Choose one of the Skin Authority Special offers, which one would you choose to use? copy it into your answer and briefly tell us why it interested you (+1 Entry=1 comment below)
- Bonus Entry : Enter any of our other giveaways (look at the top of the Right hand sidebar) (+1 entry=1 comment/giveaway)
- Bonus Entry : Like Skin Authority on Facebook. Please comment on their wall that Still Blonde after all these YEARS sent you so I can easily verify your entry. (+2 entries=2 comments Below)
- Bonus Entry: Follow Still Blonde after all these YEARS (@stillblondeaaty) on twitter and retweet (using the little button thingy below) then leave a comment with the link to the tweet (include your @username as well) (follow Skin Authority too if you’d like!) (+2 entries=2 comments below)
- Bonus Entry: Like Still Blonde after all these YEARS! on Facebook and then “like” this post using the “like” button below. Leave a comment telling me you did so! (+2 entries=2 comments below)
- Bonus Entry: Subscribe to get a daily email updating you on all our contests over $50, by using the form below. Already do so? Just say so! Make sure you verify the subscription when they send the email. I WILL CHECK! (+3 entries=3 comments below)
Remember – separate comments for each entry and repeat the comments where it allows you, so you maximize your chances of winning! Contest ends April 8, 2011 at midnight EST! Good luck!
CAN’T WAIT to win? Go ahead and BUY ONE NOW – you definitely won’t regret it. For sure, you will have the best looking skin of ALL your friends, no matter what your age!
Contest open to U.S. residents in the continental US with a valid street address. Item will be shipped to your home. No PO Boxes please. Winner(s) are selected randomly. To claim your prize(s), Stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com will contact you within 48 hours of the contest closing. You must contact Stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com within 48 hours after that with your mailing address so companies can mail your prizes. Prize(s) not claimed by (48 hours) will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random. Please provide a valid email address to be informed in your winning.
Blog Note: The Chief Blonde received a sample to review. She did not receive any compensation for this post. The Chief Blonde is a Skin Authority Ambassador. The opinions are her own or those of her staff.