Last 2010 Giveaway to Raise Awareness for Breast Cancer sponsored by Lifetime Brands
Lifetime Brands has contributed more than $2 million to-date to breast cancer charities nationwide. A supplier of KitchenAid licensed products, Lifetime Brands has helped raise more than $1 million for “Cook for the Cure, Presented by KitchenAid,” which benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Lifetime Brands was also instrumental in collecting more than $1 million in contributions to breast cancer charities on behalf of the Housewares Charity Foundation between 2006 and 2009. The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is the Housewares Charity Foundation “Legacy Charity”. In addition, Lifetime has made a commitment to donate $25,000 to The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). This newest endeavor further augments Lifetime’s already robust contributions to breast cancer charities.
Lifetime Brands participates in the KitchenAid Cook for the Cure program, which has raised over $8 million since 2001, offering a wide variety of pink kitchen tools and gadgets that help raise money for breast cancer research and education. Each Lifetime Brands pink KitchenAid item purchased generates a donation of 10% of the retail price when registered to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, an organization that has been leading the global movement to end breast cancer forever, for the past 28 years.
$140 worth of Lifetime Brands Pink Kitchen Aid “Cook for the Cure” Tools and Gadgets–1 Winner
Contest: Oct. 29–Nov.6
Super Simple Main Entry: Answer AT LEAST ONE or up to all the questions below and email your entry to email@example.com for contest entry and newsletter notification of all our great contests. If you answer more than one question, than that counts as extra entries! YIPEE! (it’s okay to put all the answers in one email). PLEASE do not put your answers to “Linked” questions in the comments–I will have to delete them and it will make the Chief Blonde sad!
1.Click on the link and email us at the address above: Which product would you use to Cook for the Cure? http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Pfaltzgraff-Site/default/Search-Show?q=cook+for+the+cure
2.Click on the link and email us at the address above: How much money has Kitchen Aid “Cook for the Cure” raised for the Susan G. Komen for the cure? (Hint: First Sentence) http://ww5.komen.org/ContentSimpleLeft.aspx?id=14334&terms=KitchenAid+Cook+for+the+Cure
3. Go to the link and email us at the address above: Lifetime Brands is a supplier for Kitchen aid Pink Products–Name one other Brand that Lifetime Brand represents? http://www.lifetimebrands.com/Brands/BRANDS,default,pg.html
4. Go to the link and email us at the address above: What can you do on this page? Neat thing
5. Go to the link and email us at the address above: Name one of the category of Products that you would like to see featured on this blog next: http://www.lifetimebrands.com/Products/PRODUCTS,default,pg.html
6. Go to this giveaway link and email us at the address above: What is Product is being given away in this Breast Cancer Awarenss Giveaway? Have you entered yet? Giveaway
7. Go to this link and email us at the address above and tell us what important category is featured: IMPORTANT CATEGORY Important Category
8. Go to this link and email us at the address above–Name a company featured in the blog post that is supporting breast cancer awareness http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2010/10/it-takes-a-nation-to-make-us-aware-of-breast-cancer/
Leave a separate comment for each BONUS entry in our comment section below.
–(+ 5 entries) ”Like” Lifetime Brands on their Facebook page, leave a comment on the Lifetime Facebook telling them Still Blonde sent you, and then come back and leave a 5 comments here saying that you did
–(+2 entries) Follow Lifetime Brands on Twitter www.twitter.com/lifetimebrands
–(+3 entries) “Like” me on Facebook http://facebook.com/stillblondeafteralltheseyears
Giveaway ends November 6, 2010 at midnight. Pacific Time.
Contest open to U.S. residents in the continental US with a valid street address. Item will be shipped to your home. No PO Boxes please. Winner(s) are selected randomly. To claim your prize(s), Stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com will contact you within 48 hours of the contest closing. You must contact Stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com within 48 hours after that with your mailing address so companies can mail your prizes. Prize(s) not claimed by (48 hours) will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected in a live giveaway. Please provide a valid email address to be informed in your winning.
Blog Note: The Chief Blonde is not an employee or affiliate of Lifetime Brands, Inc. 2) I received the items from Lifetime Brands at no cost for my review. 3) That the opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Lifetime.