$22 Dryel prize package for 5 winners ends tomorrow!!
Super low entry for such a great prize!
Super low entry for such a great prize!
Click this link to list your Giveaway on my linky–CLICK CLICK CLICK
What the Company Says:
In 1985, founder Bobby Bock had an idea for a sweater; a quality knitted top for women that was thick, rich, oversized, and produced domestically. It didn’t exist. He set to work producing it, and in the 20 years since has transformed 525 America into a thriving lifestyle brand whose hallmark is distinctive knit tops for women, renowned for comfort, color, diversity, and youthful attitude. “We are always catching the trend before it hits the curve and not after,” says Bock, whose three company divisions feature styles that utilize the most current shapes and modern fabrics, and continue to pursue the “hip and comfortable” principles that have made http://www.525america.com appeal to women for two decades.
525 Homewear - A reflection of the comfort, diversity, and quality of the knitwear lines, the 525 Homewear collection, a line of 50″ x 60″ knit throws sold nationally to specialty stores, brings 525 America to your bedroom, living room, or any area that deserves the luxury of a contemporary knit item. With six to eight new styles this fall and many styles retained as staples to the line, 525 Homewear stylistically mirrors the ever-changing trends of the clothing collections. New this fall are several dramatic angora knot throws in solid and tie-dye.
The Coat that I am wearing in the picture at the top is actually a knit. So it looks like a coat, but fits like a gorgeous sweater. Go here to see more views of this adorable jacket sweater in our Outfits–Women over 45 post. We love this line. The sizing appears true, the quality is unbeatable. You’ll see me this fall in that fantastic trench sweater and you’ll be jealous! 525 America
Giveaway: $100 Clothing Gift Certificate Giveaway for 525 America
Contest Runs from August 26-Sept. 5
Super Simple Main Entry: Answer AT LEAST ONE or up to all the questions below and email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you answer more than one question, than that counts as extra entries! YIPEE! (it’s okay to put all the answers in one email). PLEASE do not put your answers to “Linked” questions in the comments–I will have to delete them and it will make the Chief Blonde sad!
1. Go to this link and email us at the address above: What’s your favorite item on the 525 Women page? http://www.525america.com/product_list.asp?s_cid=146
2. Go to this link and email us at the address above: What’s your favorite item on the 525 Home page? http://www.525america.com/product_list.asp?s_cid=148
3. Go to this link and email us at the address above: Pick one store where you can buy 525 America? http://www.525america.com/locations/
4. Go to this link and email us at the address above: What color is the first top on this page? http://www.525america.com/product_list.asp?s_cid=202&s_sale=1
5. Go to this link and email us at the address above: What’s the phone # you can call to ask questions? (Hint: Top of the Page) http://www.525america.com/customer_service.asp
6. Go to this link and email us at the address above: Name one prize that you’d like to win from Still Blonde after all these YEARS for Blogmania http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2010/08/3-new-sponsors-for-our-1000-blogmania-giveaway/
7. Go to this link and email us at the address above and tell us how many outfit pictures you see in this feature and if you think we should continue it. http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2010/08/knit-fall-outfits-modeled-women-over-45/
8. Go to this link and email us at the address above–Name one event that you might particpate in: http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/events/
Leave a separate comment for each BONUS entry in our comment section below.
–Subscribe to our feed burner. (5 extra entries) You must accept the email in order to get your 5 entries! I will check when drawing the winner! LEARN ABOUT ALL OUR OVER $50 Giveaways by getting our feed! If you already are a fan, just say so in your comments
–Become a Fan of our page on Facebook–(2 extra entries)–My facebook fans will have at least one special contest per year just for them! If you already are a fan, just say so in your comments.
–Enter our DRYEL GIVEAWAY (2 extra entries) http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2010/08/110-dryel-giveaway-5-winners-free-dryel/
–Become a Fan on Google Friends connect (1 extra entry). If you already connect, just say so!
Giveaway ends September 5, 2010 at midnight. Pacific Time.
Contest open to U.S. residents in the continental US with a valid street address. Item will be shipped to your home. No PO Boxes please. Winner(s) are selected randomly. To claim your prize(s), Stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com will contact you within 48 hours of the contest closing. You must contact Stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com within 48 hours after that with your mailing address so companies can mail your prizes. Prize(s) not claimed by (48 hours) will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected in a live giveaway. Please provide a valid email address to be informed in case you do win a giveaway. Good Luck!
Blog Note: Chief Blonde and Blogger was provided a review sample. No compensation was provided. The opinions are her own.
The Chief Blonde in 525 America Trench ($84 on sale at site), J.Crew Matchstick Jeans. Mary Janes spectator heels from Target
This Jacket is acutally a knit so it fits like a glove.
I love these Spectator Pumps!
Well what do you think? Let’s have some input on this outfit!
Like this feature? View all our other Outfits modeled by Women over 45 posts here: Outfit Posts